Hikvision will be presenting its integrated digital signage solutions at ISE in Amsterdam from 11 to 14 February at booth 8-C140.
This year marks the third consecutive year that Hikvision will be exhibiting at ISE, the largest Audio/Video and systems integration trade show in Europe. “In some regions, Hikvision is already one of the preferred manufacturers for LCD walls. We’ve invested heavily in this area and are focussing now on our fine-pitch series”, says Grace Hu, Product Manager Digital Signage at Hikvision Europe. “At ISE, we want to show our European audience more than our LED walls’ high quality and adaptability. We want to demonstrate them as part of our integrated security solutions.”
The main focus of this year’s show will be two Hikvision digital signage solutions, including two LED walls with a pixel pitch of 1.56 and 2.5 pixels. The LED walls’ features include
- high-precision seamless splicing for a smooth viewing experience without gaps or lines throughout the entire wall installation
- Pix master control for advanced image clarity with enhanced image details
- self-adaptation feature, which automatically adjusts any non-standard-size input image to fit the resolution of the LED screen and eliminates black edges
- eye protection mode, which reduces visual fatigue in viewers and shields from blue radiation
- advanced cooling system for low heat emission and high reliability
- intelligent dehumidification feature for areas with varying humidity, such as coastal areas or during rainy seasons, ensures a long product life by protecting LEDs from moisture
Beyond digital signage, these video walls can easily be converged into an integrated surveillance or command centre. Combining the video walls with Hikvision’s LED controllers and PAD wireless remote controls allows to connect them to an existing security system with security cameras, network video recorders, decoders and several PCs. With Hikvision’s extensive product lines and high expertise, installations and solutions can be tailored to any need.
Aimed at the retail market, Hikvision will also exhibit its digital screen series. Various touch screens with sizes from 22 to 65 inches, wall-mounted and floor-standing models, touch-and no-touch versions, digital signage boxes, servers and more will be on display. All of these integrate with Hikvision’s digital signage software. A simple to use system with excellent display results for better retail marketing.
For office environments, Hikvision offers 65 inch and 86 inch 4K interactive screens. The screens support wireless protection as well as convenient sharing for multi-screen display. Another feature is the built-in whiteboard software that allows up to 1mm fluent writing for an interactive meeting experience. Also on display will be various intercom products for securing access to premises, such as door stations and access control terminals, ensuring a secure office environment.
Hu goes on to say: “With our large breadth of diverse products and extensive expertise in providing tailored solutions that fit a client’s precise needs, we’d like to invite everyone to come visit our stand and have a look at what we can do for them.”
Click here to find out more.