EZVIZ, a global smart home brand, is the consumer and residentially focused subsidiary of Hikvision, the world’s largest video surveillance system manufacturer. Founded in 2012, EZVIZ has grown rapidly since then and now markets its products in more than 80 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US.
Since 2016, EZVIZ has been creating a strong base in the European market and is committed to developing its market share across the continent in Benelux, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain. Its European division is headquartered in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, and has adopted a pro-active growth strategy through its dedicated sales, marketing, technical support and logistics team.
EZVIZ is now looking for a well-rounded Key Account Manager | Benelux to join our growing team in Europe.
- Make regular visits to second tier customers (offline stores) to develop positive working relationships and provide in the field product trainings.
- Develop the relationship and maintain the knowledge of EZVIZ products with the smart home stores, the wholesalers and the retailers; negotiate the referencing of the products, the stock-in, monitor the sell out and the setting up of promotional operations.
- Set up the sales plan and ensure the effective execution of the plan.
- Control and measure results, implement actions to improve sales.
- Analyze the prices and volume generated for the EZVIZ brand. Conduct competitor analysis, specifically on the activities and and results of the competitors and propose actions to counter or exceed their efforts.
- Review the market trends to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing and competition.
- Execute the presentation of the products, using the strategy prepared by the marketing and answer possible objections from customers.
- Use effective sales pitch to encourage customers to promote the EZVIZ brand in front of competition.
- Keep the manager updated to allow him to make accurate sales forecasts in relation to products and customers.
- Develop and establish brand awareness of EZVIZ via different marketing approach among channels.
- You have completed significant commercial training and you have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business or equivalent
- You have 3 years of verifiable experience and success in the sales of products within the new technologies sector. Experience in home security/surveillance technology would be a plus.
- You have a high level of business communication skills in English and Dutch, French is a big plus.
- You have good interpersonal skills and you can work within a multicultural environment.
- You are comfortable with numbers and you are comfortable with calculating margins and making negotiations.
- You have a strong affinity with sales and able to be successful in negotiations.
- You are able to work within a fast-paced multitasking environment and have the ability to manage stress.
- You have solid experience and skills in MS Outlook and related products.
Please send your application (CV & motivation letter) in ENGLISH to: firstname.lastname@example.org