Traffic Incident Detection Server
- Supports accessing to box camera and speed dome, to detect traffic incidents and collect traffic parameters simultaneously.
- Rack-mounted 1U chassis design, makes server convenient to place in the cabinet of server room.
- Supports multiple incidents detection, including barricade, road construction, congestion, parking, driving on lane line, making a U-turn, wrong-direction driving, pedestrians, dropping litters, lane changes, and motor vehicle driving on non-motor vehicle lanes (emergency lane occupation).
- Supports other customized incidents: lane occupation by trucks, violation of bans, queue-jumping in congestion, speed drops, smoke, fires, slowly-moved vehicles, and visibility.
- Supports multiple traffic parameters collection: vehicle type, lane flow, lane speed, space headway, time headway, lane time occupancy rate, lane space occupancy rate, queuing length, and traffic status.
- Supports illegal parking zoom capture and multiple scenes patrol detection when speed dome is connected.
- USB Interface4 × USB 3.0, 2 × USB 2.0
- VGA Interface1
- Network Interface4 self-adaptive 10 M/100 M/1000 M network interfaces
- On-board storage240 G for picture storage
- Power SupplyHot-swapping efficient 1+1 redundant power supply
- Operating Temperature5 °C to 35 °C(41 °F to 95 °F)
- Operating Humidity10% to 90%
- Device Dimension
(W × D × H)439 mm × 591 mm × 44 mm (17.28" × 23.27" × 1.73