Hikvision is looking for a Software Product Manager based in its London Research and Development Centre. This exciting opportunity requires the job holder to carry out the following duties.
- Collate and analyse market information aligned with business strategy, technology trend, industrial trend, plan platform products.
- Responsible for whole life cycle management of software products, especially requirements management, design and planning.
- Cooperate with other teams to develop product promotion plans and other related work.
- Work closely with others team members to ensure project objectives are being achieved: schedule, quality, cost and so on.
- Degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Experience in software product management as well as product design.
- Capable of thinking in a systematic way, able to analyse problems from a big picture prospective.
- Good at collating information and analysing data.
- Prepared to travel on business purposes.
- Desirable for candidate who speaks Spanish, French or Chinese (Mother tongue or second language).
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com