HIKVISION UK is very pleased to offer a graduate opportunity to those who graduated or will graduate in 2021.
The job holder who is a self-starter, independent is expected to collaborate with other team members to perform software testing as well as test procedures designing and writing duties.
- Set up the testing environment and execute the testing
- Promptly feedback discovered problems to the defect management system, and promote the defect resolution, and write the relevant reports related to the test
- Participate in the maintenance of relevant documents during the testing process and participate in the management and maintenance of test equipment
- Remote assistance to solve customer problems
- Degree in computer science or electronics engineering
- Familiar with basic knowledge of software testing, master relevant platforms, processes and specifications for testing
- Master the use of SQL statements, familiar with basic operations of the database is preferred. Familiar with common operating systems and middleware, good at network positioning and problem solving. Strong learning ability, good logical thinking and ability to solve application problems
- Good at communicating with others, work carefully and meticulously, with strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org