We are looking for a Project Delivery Engineer. The job holder will be required to travel throughout Southern England for business purposes from time to time.
We require the job holder to carry out the duties below:
- Ensure adequate allocation of resources to key projects.
- Coordinate projects to resolve difficulties and tackle technical issues.
- Undertake project solution review; validate the project solution to ensure flawless delivery.
- Monitor project status via the Salesforce system and maintain project detail.
- Oversee project progress in conjunction with evaluating project performance.
- Produce internal documentation for detailed project delivery progress.
- Participate in project acceptance test to demonstrate project functions ensuring a successful delivery.
- Produce project delivery summary report for documentation purpose.
We will consider you as successful candidate if you have / are:
- IP CCTV/Access Control product installation and project delivery experience.
- Good understanding of IP CCTV/Access Control products and solution.
- IT network design skills and knowledge.
- Up-to-date knowledge of HIKVISION products.
- Strong communication skills that enables to communicate effectively with internal team members and customers.
- Strong organsiational skills to plan, prioritise and multitask.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com