Hikvision is recruiting a Product Pre-Sales Specialist who provides product pre-sales support of Non-Video products (Access Control, Video Intercom, Alarm). The job holder is expected to deliver the best application to internal teams, partners, consultants and end user; and ensure Hikvision’s business performance and reputation are healthy which helps achieve revenue growth of Non-Video product range.
- Master key features, advantages and competitiveness of Non-Video products (Access Control, Video Intercom, Alarm) understand the expectation of what can be delivered.
- Keep improving knowledge on new released technology, compatible hardware or software.
- Based on HQ’s strategy, work closely with product managers and/or marketing team to promote the products or technology, such as designing local promotional video, demonstration or presentation materials, or product launch event or exhibition.
- Deliver internal training on regular basis; ensure team members’ product knowledge and technical sales skills are enhanced.
- Give demonstration and deliver training to partners (including distributor, installer, system integrator, consultant etc.).
- Carry out market demand analysis and refinement to drive product optimization.
- Responsible for customer classification, education plan and review.
- Explore new customers and maintain customer relationship in the field.
- Support showroom maintenance, exhibitions and roadshows relating to Hikvision products and solutions based on the company’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Relevant experience in the field of Access Control, Video Intercom and Alarm, better with IP system experience.
- Technical expert of Access Control/Video Intercom products and solutions.
- IT and software understanding and knowledge.
- Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, leading meetings, customer presentations.
- Strong communication skills and able to influence others through your activities.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org