The job holder is expected to deliver the best application to internal teams, partners, consultants, and end-user; and ensure Hikvision’s business performance and reputation are healthy which helps achieve revenue growth of the Non-Video product range.
- Master key features, advantages and competitiveness of Non-Video products (Access Control, Video Intercom, Alarm) understand the expectation of what can be delivered.
- Keep improving knowledge on newly released technology, compatible hardware, or software.
- Based on HQ’s strategy, work closely with product managers and/or marketing team to promote the products or technology, such as designing local promotional video, demonstration or presentation materials, or product launch event or exhibition.
- Deliver internal training on regular basis; ensure team members’ product knowledge and technical sales skills are enhanced.
- Give demonstration and deliver training to partners (including distributor, installer, system integrator, consultant, etc.).
- Carry out market demand analysis and refinement to drive product optimization.
- Responsible for customer classification, education plan and review.
- Explore new customers and maintain customer relationships in the field.
- Support showroom maintenance, exhibitions and roadshows relating to Hikvision products and solutions based on the company’s needs.
- Relevant experience in the field of Access Control, Video Intercom, and Alarm, better with IP system experience.
- Technical expert of Access Control/Video Intercom products and solutions.
- IT and software understanding and knowledge.
- Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, leading meetings, customer presentations.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others through your activities
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.