Hikvision is seeking a Project Pre-Sales Engineer who plays a pivotal role in the creation and support of new opportunities and projects created internally or by integrators, distribution partners, or end-user to ensure that the best mix of Hikvision products are used solutions are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Work with the internal staff of Hikvision to engage and support distribution partner’s integrators, specifies and end user’s effort based on maximizing the design, specification and utilization of Hikvision products and solutions.
- Provide technical support to distribution partners and installers by phone, e-mail and Internet with questions about the entire product line regarding operational uses and issues or projects (installation, network, and related technology)
- Provide ‘on-site’ technical support to distribution partners and installers where required in UK and Ireland.
- Identify and support the training and development needs of partners and customers through sales team requests and regular consultation.
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend appropriate solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Hikvision.
- Provide coaching and professional development to team members in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within partners and customers leading to the increased use of Hikvision products and solutions.
- Collaborate with internal staff to ensure all opportunities are effectively understood, supported and executed.
- Monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alert the sales and account teams to potential technical risks impacting deal closure.
- Assisting in designing and expanding training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual's needs.
- Deliver and support demonstrations, training and exhibitions or roadshows relating to Hikvision products and solutions.
- Technical expert of Hikvision products and solutions
- IT network design skills, knowledge and experience
- IP CCTV system design skills, knowledge and experience
- Analogue CCTV system design skills, knowledge and experience - desirable for existing systems and migration)
- Hard-working, can work independently and equal team player
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org