We are recruiting Operations Analyst who is responsible for collating and analysing relevant operational data on various business based on business needs. The job holder is expected to monitor business through analysing and providing support for business growth needs.
- Maintain price lists of Hikvision products and Video Management Software (VMS) on quarterly basis.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of sales data and inventory data on special products.
- Analyse distributors’ monthly achievement rate on strategic products.
- Manage end of life (EOL) products regularly.
- Analyse competitors and their partners’ export data inclusive of products value, quantity and models on monthly basis to understand marketing strategies and sales performance.
- Responsible for departments’ performance data analysis on quarterly basis based on agreed performance objectives
- Generate departments’ quarterly performance data in timely manner.
- Analyse call centre (Hotline Team) performance data on daily basis, inclusive of answering rate, opening and closing status of cases.
- Analyse performance of projects deliverables registered in CRM system.
- Classify accounts as Value Added Solution Partners (VASP), sub distributors, etc. according to their POS (point of sale) data; and update the classification on regular basis.
- Manage prospective accounts and unauthorised accounts by analysing their procurement data and sharing with sales department.
- Responsible for annual VASPs, sub distributors sales forecast and rebate calculation, as well as bid and Share of Allowance (SOA) calculation on weekly basis.
- Collect and process data on distributors’ exhibitions, road shows, training, etc.; maintain valuable data in CRM system and share with sales department on quarterly basis.
- Generate monthly report on sales analysis of VASPs, sub distributors and unauthorised accounts.
- Knowledge of using Salesforce for business performance reporting.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to allow the job holder to communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Basic VBA and Python Programming ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to complete in-depth data analysis.
- Methodical approach to work.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Proven track record in Operations Analyst role or similar role.
Location: Uxbridge, London
Closing Date: 2 September 2020.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com