We are looking for an Operations Analyst who is based in Uxbridge office. The role will look after relevant operational data analysis; providing support to various business requirements to ensure sustainable business growth.
We require the job holder to carry out the duties below:
- Responsible for monthly analysis of sales data and inventory data on special products.
- Analyse distributors’ monthly achievement rate on strategic products.
- Analyse competitors and their partners’ export data inclusive of products value, quantity and models on monthly basis to understand marketing strategies and sales performance.
- Responsible for departments’ performance data analysis on quarterly basis based on agreed performance objectives.
- Generate departments’ quarterly performance data in timely manner.
- Analyse call centre (Hotline Team) performance data on daily basis, inclusive of answering rate, opening and closing status of cases.
- Analyse performance of projects deliverables registered in CRM system.
- Classify accounts as Value Added Solution Partners (VASP), sub distributors, etc. according to their POS (point of sale) data; and update the classification on regular basis.
- Manage prospective accounts and unauthorised accounts by analysing their procurement data and sharing with sales department.
- Responsible for annual VASPs, sub distributors sales forecast and rebate calculation, as well as bid and Share of Allowance (SOA) calculation on weekly basis.
- Collect and process data on distributors’ exhibitions, road shows, training, etc.; maintain valuable data in CRM system and share with sales department on quarterly basis.
We will consider you as successful candidate if you have / are:
- Relevant work experience as i.e. business analyst, operations analyst, financial analyst.
- Knowledge of using Salesforce for business performance reporting.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Basic VBA and Python Programming ability.
We do offer competative benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance and full pay sick leaves.
Please send your applicaion here or send your CV to email@example.com