HIKVISION is recruiting a Junior Digital Designer who will work closely with the local creative team in the creation and development of B2B marketing assets and materials with a focus on creating graphics and animations for the website, social media, and e-CRM. This role is supported by the Digital Marketing Executive; the local Creative team and direction from the Marketing Director.
- Support the local creative team by creating designs across a range of channels including; infographics, leaflets, posters, presentations, website and social media content, etc.
- Support in the creative development of our multi-channel communications (social media, website, emails, newsletter, campaigns, etc)
- Edit and localise digital materials supplied by HQ
- Some projects will require originating new copy and creative for digital communications in collaboration with the in-house design team
- Support sales teams producing and sharing digital assets such as logos, banners and advertisements
- Strong collaborative skills required to work alongside multiple stakeholders with varying levels of marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting and project management experience is essential
- Demonstrate capability to deliver communications in a fast-paced technology environment
- Able to tailor communication styles to be effective with particular audiences
- Ability to think about the next steps required and make decisions within project requirements
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude (team player)
- Creative, organised, hard working with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Motivated, conscientious, multi-tasking, strategic and analytical.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro)
- Skilled in digital animation (e.g. Animated gifs for web banners, parallax motion creating an illusion of depth & perspective)
- Degree in Design related field or relevant experience in corporate or agency background
- Proven track record of successful project management delivery
- Organisational and reporting skills, prioritising and working across multiple projects
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org