HIKVISION is offering an entry-level vacancy in its Human Resources function. As long as you have a passion for developing your career in Human Resouces field this is a good job opportunity that will develop the essential knowledge and skills required in your HR career path.
- Responsible for posting job adverts including careers page, Linkedin and other platforms.
- Shortlist applications and arrange psychometric tests for shortlisted candidates.
- Liaise with team managers to arrange interviews; keep candidates updated with interview results.
- Draft offer letters and employment contracts to prospective recruits.
- Maintain and update recruitment data in a timely manner.
- Set up internal accounts for new recruits via the OA system.
- Create employee folders for new recruits and maintain the folders on regular basis.
- Issue employment letters at employees’ requests and give prompt responses to external background check requests.
- Assist and coordinator inductions on new joiner induction days.
- Work with other HR team members to organize internal events such as staff engagement activities, team building events.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the team manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fully competent in Microsoft word including; Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficient in written and verbal Chinese is desirable.
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to help others.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Good time management, planning, and organisational skills.
- Confident in communicating with team members at all levels.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org