We are recruiting a Hotline Technical Support Engineer who plays a pivotal role in the support of integrators and end user staff to ensure difficulties and problems with Hikvision products and solutions are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Provide support via phone and e-mail to distribution partners and installers in UK & Ireland on Hikvision products efficiently and accurately.
- Research and explain possible solutions and/or alternatives; ensuring that clients feel supported and valued and their needs are addressed whilst adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Help and support with testing products; and report the results to your line manager.
- Maintain and develop the company’s CRM system by insuring all data relating to customers and support tickets are accurate and up to date.
- Attend regular training and meetings to maintain and expand knowledge and performance level.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed Hotline Team targets while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- IT network design and IT trouble shooting skills, knowledge and experience
- IP CCTV system design skills and troubleshooting skills, knowledge and experience
- Analogue CCTV system design and troubleshooting skills, knowledge and experience - desirable for existing systems and migration)
- A good team player who is able to work with other team members to achieve team targets
- Good communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to understand customers’ needs and meet their expectations
- Positive attitude towards work
- High integrity
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com