A new position has become available for candidates who are based in Ireland and have a proven track record in Field Technical Support. The job holder will provide daily technical support to installers to ensure satisfactory HIKVISON technical services.
- Respond to and follow up Hikvision product and solution technical enquiries.
- Provide technical support to installers via telephone, e-mail regarding Hikvision product technical issues.
- Work with installers to deal with technical issues during project deliveries.
- Attend problem sites to assist and guide installers on product installations, product issues and related technical issues.
- Summarise product requirements in the regions, analyse and give feedback to R&D team of HQ, promote the optimization and upgrading of products and ensure to meet regional market needs.
- Collate and feedback on product quality issues, communicate with Technical Support or R&D team of HQ in a timely manner, promote product quality improvement.
- Assist installation and deployment of Hikvision products in marketing events.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the line manager.
- Relevant experience in the field of Security Video Surveillance and/or IT.
- Experience in the field of technical service and support.
- Network/IT basic knowledge.
- Ability to convey complex technologies and specifications.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented troubleshooting skills.
- High flexibility to work onsite or office and ready to travel on short notice
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org