We are looking for an External Product Pre-Sales Engineer based in Northern England. The role plays a pivotal role in providing support of assigned product series to both internal teams and external partners.
- Design training plan and schedule training sessions accordingly based on collation of training requirements.
- Deliver training on the subjects of application and/or product series to VASP partners and consultant partners.
- Provide coaching and training to internal teams on a quarterly basis ensuring their product knowledge and technical sales skills are enhanced.
- Work closely with corresponding product managers to design and update relevant promotion materials including promotion video, demonstration or presentation materials.
- Provide support to assigned product pre-sales inquiries, collate and document product requirements with details and feedback for product manager to follow up.
- Maintain and develop training materials ensuring up-to-date contents.
- Further develop new relevant knowledge and skills on the company’s products and solutions; apply them to programs and training for both internal and external teams.
- Support showroom maintenance, exhibitions and roadshows in relation to Hikvision products and solutions.
- IP CCTV and IT network system design skills, knowledge.
- Strong technical knowledge of CCTV products and solutions.
- Strong presentation skills including the use of MS PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skill and ability to influence others.
- Ability to convey complex technologies and specifications.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com