We are recruiting Enterprise Business Development Manager who will be a strong networker and established sales person with a strong background in Electronic Security. He / She is expected to effectively network the UK Business within Manufacturing, Data Centres, Banking & Finance, Leisure & Entertainment vertical sectors.
- Build a short – medium – long term pipeline of new business through proactive engagement with different enterprises (Manufacturing, Data Centres, Banking &Finance, Leisure & Entertainment).
- Prospect potential customers with support from numerous resources; build strong and sustainable relationships with existing customers.
- Identify and analyse target market trends, competitors, end users and other information, and give feedback to relevant personnel.
- Gain market insights, define commercial strategy; and establish win strategies.
- Identify, qualify, develop and maximise all opportunities for sales growth.
- Introduce products / solutions according to requirements, and develop targeted measures of introduction.
- Collaborate with wider support team to maximise efficiency in preparing proposals.
- Put forward an effective proposal to provide a solution to customers.
- Registering accounts and managing project pipelines via CRM system.
- Actively report progress, wins and losses to the appropriate internal teams
- Experience at operating in a senior role within the UK enterprise vertical.
- Experience of working with senior level Banking, Leisure & Entertainment individuals at industry events etc.
- A good knowledge of electronic security solutions.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An excellent reputation within the industry, having numerous senior contacts and connections.
- The ability to drive new business opportunities through effective engagement with enterprises.
- Confident, self-motivated and collaborative.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org