HIKVISION UK is very pleased to offer this graduate opportunity to those who will graduate or graduated in 2021. This is an entry-level sales position that does not require your sales experience; a candidate who has a passion for developing his/her career in sales is welcome.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Identify new sales opportunities and market trends.
- Develop and implement channel sales strategies, create short and long-term business plans to increase sales revenue.
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with existing and potential Tier-1 distributors to diversify distribution channels.
- Develop new Tier-2 distributors regularly evaluate their performance, qualification, capability in order to maximize channel coverage in the regional market.
- Responsible for annual & quarterly target settings for distributors; follow up with KPIs linked to these targets.
- Plan, implement and follow up with distributors’ marketing activities (such as product/solution roadshow, seminar, workshop, forum etc.) with the marketing team.
- Responsible for contract management of channel partners.
- Implement local sales processes, systems/tools, and channel policy/guidelines.
- Perform other duties assigned by line manager.
- Proficient in Chinese and English.
- High self-driven, result-driven and detail-focused.
- have good communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- be prepared to travel for business purposes.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org