We are recruiting a Retail Business Development Manager to join our UK team. The successful candidate will be a strong networker and established sales person with a strong background in Electronic Security. The role will report to the Demand Creation Team Leader and will be home based.
- Network retail sector to seek out new business.
- Build a short – medium – long term pipeline of new business.
- Identify, qualify, develop and maximize all opportunities for sales growth.
- Build strong relationships within this vertical.
- Work collaboratively with the wider support team to maximize efficiency in preparing proposals.
- Establish win strategies.
- Actively report progress, wins and losses to the appropriate internal teams.
- Experience in a New Business Acquisition role selling Electronic Security Solutions.
- Proven track record of achieving / over achieving sales targets.
- Previously sold to and a good understanding of the retail sector.
- Experience pitching at senior level.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and collaborative.
We do offer competative benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance and full pay sick leaves.
Please send your applicaion here or send your CV to email@example.com