Hikvision UK is recruiting a Retail & Logistics’ Business Development Manager to join us on a permanent, full time basis. The successful candidate will be a strong networker and established within the UK Retail & Logistics sector, with a strong knowledge of Electronic Security, gained whilst operating in a senior position in Loss Prevention or Risk or in a subsequent role.
- Effectively network the UK Retail & Logistics vertical sectors to seek out new business
- Build a short – medium – long term pipeline of new business, through proactive engagement with retail and logistics companies
- Identify, qualify, develop and maximize all opportunities for sales growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships both existing and new, within these verticals
- Work collaboratively with the wider support team to maximize efficiency in preparing proposals
- Establish win strategies
- Actively report progress, wins and losses to the appropriate internal teams
- Experience at operating in a senior role within the UK Retail & Logistics verticals
- A good knowledge of electronic security solutions
- An excellent reputation within the industry, having numerous senior contacts and connections
- Experience of working with senior level Retail & Logistics individuals at industry events etc.
- The ability to drive new business opportunities through effective engagement with Retail & Logistics companies
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and collaborative
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org