We are recruiting a Business Development Manager (Public Service) to join our UK team. The successful candidate will be a strong networker and established sales person with a strong background in Electronic Security. The role will report to the Demand Creation Team Leader and will be home based.
- Network the various vertical sectors to seek out new business
- Build a short – medium – long term pipeline of new business
- Identify, qualify, develop and maximize all opportunities for sales growth
- Build strong relationships within these verticals
- Work collaboratively with the wider support team to maximize efficiency in preparing proposals
- Establish win strategies
- Actively report progress, wins and losses to the appropriate internal teams
- Experience in a New Business Acquisition role selling Electronic Security Solutions
- Proven track record of achieving / over achieving sales targets
- Previously sold to and a good understanding of the Public Service sectors
- Experience pitching at senior level
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and collaborative
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org