Hikvision is recruiting a Business Development Manager - Audio Visual / LED is available now. The Business Development Manager is required to provide a role that effectively networks the UK & Ireland business within retail, education, control room, and corporate vertical sectors.
- Develop and assist in the sale of Display and Control Solutions including LED, digital signage, and interactive tablets.
- Create an initial foundation for business by building relationships with potential partners - consultants, system integrators, and distributors.
- Identify and analyze target market trends, competitors, end-users, and other information; give feedback to relevant personnel.
- Engage decision-makers by using solution selling process, business case discussion. presentations and presales support activities.
- Initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Register accounts and manage project pipelines via CRM system.
- Actively report on both sales process and customer development progress.
- Proven track record of achieving / over-achieving sales targets.
- Working experience in one or more of the following industries is desirable: Audio Visual / Public Space / Retail / Manufacturing.
- Have a good sense of entrepreneurship.
- Superior communication skills - written and verbal
- Required to compose reports in MS office to the management regularly.
- An excellent reputation within the industry, having numerous senior contacts and connections.
- The ability to drive new business opportunities through effective engagement with display sectors.
- Confident, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- An ability to work with diverse teams (Project, BDM, Product, etc.).
- Team worker with a demonstrable track record of working with initiative both within and across functions.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org