We are recruiting a Business Development Manager (Specifier Relations) to join our UK team. The successful candidate will be a strong networker and established sales person with a strong background in Electronic Security. The role will report to the Demand Creation Team Leader and will be home based.
- Build strong relationships within the Consultant, Construction and M&E Contractor markets
- Identify, qualify, develop and maximize all opportunities for business growth
- Build a short – medium – long term pipeline of new business
- Work collaboratively with the wider support team to maximize efficiency in preparing proposals
- Establish win strategies and identify new specifier specification services and requirements
- Actively report progress to the appropriate internal teams
- Experience in a New Business Acquisition role selling Electronic Security Solutions
- Proven track record of achieving / over achieving sales targets
- Previously sold to and have a good understanding of the Consultant, Construction and M&E Contractor markets including design cycles and value chain
- Experience pitching at senior level
- Able to translate technical information into specifications to effectively support design projects
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and collaborative
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com