A new vacancy - Business Development Manager (Consultant) has become available. The job holder will be a strong networker and established salesperson with a strong background in Electronic Security. He / She is expected to effectively network the Security Consultant and Construction markets.
- Build a short, medium or long-term pipeline of new business through proactive engagement with a variety of consulting companies, including multi-disciplinary consultancies, security consultancies and independent security consultants.
- Secure influential support within the real estate community (local and regional architects, developers, contractors) for the company’s product and processes to ensure their specification at the tender stage of proposed construction projects.
- Identify and prospect the core target clients and alliance partners (including building solution providers, system integrators, associations, building management software providers and other hardware manufactures); build a strong and sustainable relationship by providing prompt and professional support.
- Deliver in-person and remote accredited CPD sessions to consultants.
- Promote the consultant’s program to the target audience of the customer, enhance the brand awareness within the industry.
- Gain the market insights, identify and analyse target market trends, competitors, end-users and other information, and establish win strategies. Qualify, develop and maximize all opportunities for sales growth.
- Introduce products/solutions according to requirements, and develop targeted measures of introduction.
- Collaborate with the wider support team to maximize efficiency in preparing proposals.
- Put forward an effective proposal in the corporate template to provide a solution to customers.
- Provide feedback on trends and demand in the market to the relevant solution and vertical manager to improve the company’s products and solutions.
- Experience in a New Business Acquisition role selling Electronic Security Solutions.
- Previously sold to and have a good understanding of the Security Consultant and Construction markets, including the RIBA design process and value chain.
- Good knowledge of electronic security solutions.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to translate technical information into specifications to effectively support design projects.
- Hold a full clean driving license and have access to their own vehicle.
- The ability to drive new business opportunities through effective engagement with the Security Consultant and Construction markets.
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com