Hikvision is currently recruiting an Academy Trainer responsibilities will be ensuring the best application of academy training being delivered to HIKVISON customers. The job holder is also expected to ensure Hikvision’s business performance and reputation are healthy so it helps create sustained business growth.
- Works with training assistant to schedule training sessions, organize information technology and other equipment and manage course enrolment.
- Delivers training on request on the subjects of HCSA, HCSP, HCSA-VMS (HikCentral), HCSA-Non Video, iVMS4200, and New Employee Product Training.
- Assists in designing and expanding training and development programs based on the company’s needs.
- Maintains training and development programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Delivers and supports demonstrations, training, exhibitions, or road shows relating to Hikvision products and solutions both on the line manager or organisation’s needs.
- Experience delivering presentations and training to small and large groups of people
- Analog CCTV system design skills, knowledge, and experience - desirable for existing systems and migration.
- IT network design skills, knowledge, and experience
- IP CCTV system design skills, knowledge, and experience
- Technical expert of Hikvision products and solutions
Please note that the recruitment process will take longer due to this unusual period of time. On the other hand, the interview might be held via remote online interview if you are shortlisted.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com