HIKVISION UK is very pleased to offer this graduate opportunity to those who will graduate in late 2020 and 2021. Graduates who require current Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome.
An ideal Technical Support Engineer candidate will be/have:
- proficient in Chinese and English.
- high self-driven, result driven and detail focused.
- network/IT basic knowledge.
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- detail oriented troubleshooting skills.
- aptitude to quickly learn new technologies.
- Deal with technical issues that are raised by distributors and sub-distributors.
- Sort out cases in relation to product problems and carry out internal case-sharing.
- Provide Hikvision Software/Hardware training on operation, installation, commissioning and maintenance to distributors and sub-distributors.
- Summarise product requirements in the regions, analyse and give feedback to R&D team of headquarters, promote optimization and upgrading of products and ensure regional market needs are met.
- Collate product quality issues and give prompt feedback; escalate the issues to Technical Support or R&D team of headquarters in timely manner to improve the quality of products.
- Provide promotion of new products to distributors and sub-distributors via training, roadshows, exhibitions, exhibition receptions, etc.
- Provide product consultation, product selection service to distributors, sub-distributors.
Please send your applicaion here or send your CV to email@example.com