HIKVISION UK is very pleased to offer this graduate opportunity to those who will graduate in late 2020 and 2021. Graduates who require current Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome.
An ideal Software (Web) Development Engineer candidate will be / have:
- Proficient in Chinese and English.
- In-depth knowledge of java, Vue framework, and web development process.
- Familiar with the mainstream open source framework in Java community.
- Familiar with back-end development technologies such as data exchange format, task scheduling, message-oriented, NoSQL.
- Familiar with Web frameworks such as MVC/MVVM, working knowledge of back-end server technologies (application server, web server and http protocol).
- Deep understanding of Web standard, experience with usability, accessibility, familiar with Web performance optimization, able to solve CSS Hack
- Familiar with one or more database including but not limited to PostgreSQL/Oracle/MySQL.
- Assist in product/project requirements analysis and assessment.
- Assist in collating requirements and information from market and customers for products’ plan.
- Assist in summary design, documentation development.
- Develop detailed design of modules independently.
- Modify design documentation according to requirements change.
- Develop according to the design documentation, project schedule, coding conventions.
- Assist in code audit for other modules, technologies prediction, as well as audit for other products and projects.
- Assist in 3rd party integration development.
- Carry out joint debug independently as well as unit test for own modules.
- Assist in developing solutions and cases of integration tests.
- Draft clear and concise documentation, and submit for testing.
- Modify bugs in tests and assist in project release.
- Provide technical support for branches and customers.
- Solve issues in time, and provide proper suggestions.
Please send your applicaion here or send your CV to email@example.com