HIKVISION UK is very pleased to offer this graduate opportunity to those who will graduate in late 2020 and 2021. Graduates who require current Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome.
An ideal Product Pre-Sales Engineer candidate will be / have:
- Proficient in Chinese and English.
- IP CCTV and IT network system basic skills, knowledge.
- Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, leading demonstration, customer presentations.
- Strong communication skill and able to influence others.
- Ability to convey complex technologies and specifications.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies and concept.
- Provide support of product selections, solutions for customers, take responsibility of competitive testing, finalize testing and product demonstration.
- Provide support of product pre-sales inquiries, analyse and document product requirements and provide feedback to product managers.
- Drive or working closely with product managers to formulate plans for product promotion packages based on market product launch plans; launch and optimize product packages, inclusive of promotional materials for product portfolios and product packages.
- Provide support for demonstration or proof of concept for showroom updates, exhibitions/roadshows in relation to Hikvision products and solutions based on the company’s needs.
- Provide coaching and training to internal and external teams on a quarterly basis to ensure their product knowledge and sales skills capabilities are kept enhancing.
- Carry out further development in new relevant knowledge and skills based on the company’s products, solutions in conjunction with market requirements; and apply to it internally and externally.
Please send your applicaion here or send your CV to email@example.com