The job holder plays an important role in Technical Support team by providing daily technical support to distributors and sub-distributors (including: trouble shooting, technical training, product induction and promotion) to ensure.
The job holder is expected to ensure satisfactory HIKVISON technical services and continuous optimization of HIKVISION products via collation of customers’ requirements or product quality issues and giving prompt feedback.
- Deal with technical issues that are raised by distributors and sub-distributors.
- Sort out cases in relation to product problems and carry out internal case-sharing.
- Provide Hikvision Software/Hardware training on operation, installation, commissioning and maintenance to distributors and sub-distributors.
- Summarise product requirements in the regions, analyse and give feedback to R&D team of headquarters, promote optimization and upgrading of products and ensure regional market needs are met.
- Collate product quality issues and give prompt feedback; escalate the issues to Technical Support or R&D team of headquarters in timely manner to improve the quality of products.
- Provide promotion of new products to distributors and sub-distributors via training, roadshows, exhibitions, exhibition receptions, etc.
- Provide product consultation, product selection service to distributors, sub-distributors.
- Carry out other duties assigned by line manager.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Network/IT basic knowledge.
- Ability to convey complex technologies and specifications.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented troubleshooting skills.
- High flexible to work onsite or office and ready to travel on short notice.
- An ability to work with diverse teams and team members (Product, Channel sales, etc.).