News & Events
Hikvision to help launch pioneering Secure by Default initiative and unveil new products and technologies at IFSEC International 2019
At IFSEC International 2019, Hikvision, the world’s leading supplier of innovative video surveillance products and solutions, will help launch the pioneering Secure by Default initiative, and unveil a host of its new product and technology developments.
Secure by Default is a set of minimum requirements which for the first time will provide a guarantee for users that network video security products are as secure as possible in their default settings out of the box. Secure by Default will be launched by UK Surveillance Camera Commissioner Tony Porter as part of the first National Surveillance Camera day, the launch of which takes place on Thursday June 20 from 10am to 10:45am at the IFSEC Key Note arena. Porter’s address is followed immediately by a Hikvision interview panel further discussing Secure by Default and featuring Tony Porter, Detective Constable Patrick McBrearty who is the Cyber Protect Officer within the Regional Organised Crime Unit for the West Midlands, Norbain’s Jeremy Hockham, and Hikvision’s Gary Harmer.
During IFSEC International 2019, Hikvision will be showcasing a host of its latest products and technology developments, including its:
• HikCentral Solution
• Deep Learning Series
• Panoramic Series
• Turbo HD Series
• Pro Series & Ultra Series
• PTZ Series
• Access Control & Intercom Series
• Smart Retail Solution
• Smart City Solution
• Smart Utilities Solution
• DarkFighterX Technology
Hikvision will also introduce its new Technology Partner Program Portal at the show. The TPP Portal is designed to bring together technology partners and systems integrators, in order to accelerate projects, enhance collaboration and drive the development of more innovative customer solutions. It will provide partner listings, easy engagement with Hikvision’s integration department, comprehensive technical documentation, management of Hikvision Embedded Open Program (HEOP) including license management, and regular updates and increased functionality.
Intruder alarm specialist Pyronix, part of the Hikvision group of companies, will be present on the Hikvision stand during IFSEC International. Pyronix will be launching a new addition to their all-round perimeter protection solution, adding even greater functionality for additional peace of mind and greater upsell and retention advantages for installers.
Other Hikvision Technology Partners will also be present on the Hikvision stand, including:
- Manything Pro will be showcasing their offsite cloud video storage platform and showing how easy it is to add cloud to Hikvision camera installations. Manything Pro cloud storage plans start from £3.19/month, allowing installers and integrators to add margin and introduce a new recurring revenue stream to their businesses.
- IPS Intelligent Video Analytics will show five camera-based analytics modules for the HEOP. They enable indoor and outdoor real-time detection of motion, intrusion, sabotage and loitering.
- Seagate will be showcasing Seagate® SkyHawk Health Management, with embedded drive monitoring software designed for prevention, intervention, and recovery. Now integrated with Hikvision NVR Firmware. Plus receive notification alerts from the SkyHawk HDD directly to your Hik-Connect app.
Visit Hikvision during IFSEC International 2019 at Stand IF1530. Stop by the stand for 15 minute daily talks on hot industry topics:
• 12.00: Dive Into Deep Learning
• 13.00: HikCentral MasterClass
• 14:00: Pyronix Powering Business Growth
For more updates, follow Hikvision UK & Ireland on social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. IFSEC International takes place at London Excel, 18-20 June 2019. Click here to register to attend the event, and to find out more visit: www.ifsec.events/international.