Hikvision UK & Ireland has refreshed and improved its Value Added Solution Partner (VASP) programme for installers, integrators and complete solution providers. The revitalised VASP programme has been restructured, and partners who construct systems using Hikvision products and solutions can now access new incentives and sales, technical, training, marketing and commercial advantages.
The VASP programme offers four levels of membership: Authorised, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each level brings with it increasing benefits, including:
• A dedicated account manager
• Membership of a ‘bonus club’
• Demo equipment discounts
• Pre-launch trials of new products
• Hikvision Training Academy access and annual certification
• Support with specifications for tenders and RFIs
• Project registration, design and solution support
• A dedicated VIP hotline
• Marketing materials
• Access to Hikvision technology and software partners
• Use of the Hikvision Experience Centre with end user customers
• Invitations to Hikvision Insight events
• National awards entry opportunities
More information, including details on partner requirements and prerequisites, can be found by downloading the VASP Partner Programme 2020 PDF (UK, Ireland). To apply to join the VASP programme, simply fill in the form at the end of the PDF and return the completed form to your distributor, Hikvision account manager or direct to email@example.com.