Hikvision, the world’s leading supplier of innovative video surveillance products and solutions, will have an unmissable presence at IFSEC International 2018: with the largest stand at the event (D300), visitors will have the opportunity to see for themselves the very latest technology that is defining the surveillance industry.
Register here to attend the show.
Hikvision’s market-leading innovations include self-learning Artificial Intelligence (AI), deployable across a wide range of vertical market sectors. On demonstration will be queue and crowd management, a powerful new Video Management System (VMS), DarkFighter ‘low-light’ superior technology, and thermal imaging powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) – as well as a host of other technological advances for a multitude of applications and environments. Hikvision’s stand will highlight the intruder alarm solutions of Pyronix, and feature additional technology partners who will show ‘value add’ features that compliment Hikvision solutions to provide an enhanced level of performance or a greater return on investment for the end user.
The power of AI
Visitors to stand D300 will see firsthand how AI is revolutionising the surveillance technology landscape, with Hikvision demonstrating a variety of new products in its AI Series:
- Queue Management Technology: Live queue information analysis providing real time alerts with the ability to provide data reports/analysis, for optimisation of business service and operational efficiency.
- Deep in Mind: Crowd density analysis: optimise, analyse and generate alert levels of crowds with detailed reports in different time frames. Reduce false alarms (up to 90%) by distinguishing target type, improving the efficiency of perimeter defense and operational costs in monitored applications.
- Deep in View: Deep learning algorithm for human behavior analysis (loitering, falling down) and demonstrating highly accurate face capture. Also shown will be technology that delivers information regarding vehicular activity, such as illegal parking detection.
- Deep in View Facial Recognition: Deep Learning facial recognition technology integrated with access control to allow people quick and convenient entry to offices using secured biometric identification. Provides a convenient system for quick access
Another AI-powered product on display at IFSEC 2018 will be Hikvision’s Deep in View Thermal camera, which can distinguish objects based on target type, reducing false alarms by up to 90% and providing appropriate notifications.
Hikvision’s new video management system, HikCentral, brings multiple technologies into one intelligent platform, utilising the advanced benefits offered by the AI Series to deliver complete integrated surveillance solutions in one comprehensive, simple-to-use package.
A cornucopia of powerful products
There will be a host of other products and solutions on display at the Hikvision stand. These will include:
- Intelligent Traffic System solutions: Deep Learning-based check point systems and smart parking management solutions.
- Thermal solution: a feature demonstrating the wide-ranging benefits of thermometric and bi-spectrum thermal technologies.
- Turbo range: The revolutionary 5.0 generation of Hikvision’s Turbo HD range, with AI technology built-in.
- Access control and intercom: All the latest developments in access products and systems.
- DarkFighter X: The latest, most powerful addition to the ultra-low light camera range.
- Mobile and portable solution: With leading AI technologies built-in, the mobile solution delivers functionality such as driver behaviour analysis and passenger counting in conjunction with iVMS-5200P.
- Easy IP 4.0: New products and solutions from the simple-to-install Easy IP range.
- Panovu/PTZ: The award-winning multi-sensor range of powerful, full scene coverage products including multi-sensor, panoramic and PTZ models.
The key is R&D
Hikvision can introduce new products and features to the market rapidly and efficiently as a result of its continued investment in and dedication to research and development. Hikvision now has more than 20,000 employees, including more than 10,000 R&D engineers. The company invests 7 to 8% of its annual sales revenue in research and development for continued product innovation. Hikvision has established a complete, multi-level R&D system that includes every operation from research to design, development, testing, technical support, and service. Based at its Hangzhou headquarters, the R&D teams operate globally, including centres in Montreal, as well as Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, and Wuhan in China.
Hikvision UK & Ireland Sales Director, Gary Harmer, says: “We are delighted to be attending and supporting IFSEC again this year as the global leader in the video surveillance industry. We are excited to share our latest technologies with new and existing partners and their clients. We’ll be featuring 10 product areas and will be discussing the latest innovations and applications in Artificial Intelligence. We’ll also be taking part in IFSEC’s ‘Show Me How’ initiative, where we will be displaying live demonstrations of our solutions. Keep your eye out for more impressive surprises with Hikvision during 2018 as we continue to grow in the UK market.”
Hikvision partner presence
Hikvision’s stand will also showcase the work it does with its technology partners, including Seagate, Eagle Eye, Western Digital, Optex, Milestone Systems, IPS, and Netgenium. Representatives of each of these partners will be available to talk with visitors about how their solutions integrate with and complement those of Hikvision.
Intruder alarm specialist Pyronix is part of the Hikvision group of companies, and at IFSEC International 2018 will be showcasing the latest innovations in its control panel range on Hikvision’s stand. The new range includes the ProControl+ app, which brings video and intrusion together on one app, and features integration with Hikvision cameras for the first time.
Pyronix’s new range of WIFI cameras will also be on show, demonstrating the total WIFI solution, designed largely for residential and small commercial applications. Pyronix will be showcasing future developments to this range, with exciting new features coming in the future to further enhance the user experience and drive value to installation companies.
Visitors will also have the chance to see the latest from Hikvision’s consumer brand, EZVIZ, a leading provider of smart home video technology, alarms and cloud services.
EZVIZ offers a broad range of home video security solutions for multiple applications, all of which have features such as 2-way audio, night vision, local, network and cloud recording, plus other specific features such as whole room coverage, auto tracking and active alert (siren and strobe alert built in to the camera to deter unwanted activity). Other products in the range include smart alarms, doorbells and security lighting, all of which integrate though a single app.
The EZVIZ range of smart home video cameras can be directly integrated with Google Assistant and Alexa, with a range of Apple Home Kit products becoming available later this year. Amazon Echo Show and Spot allows users to stream their camera footage to their devices. All an EZVIZ user needs to do is simply say, "Alexa, show me the camera in the living room," and the feed from an Internet-connected camera will send the video to the Echo Show or Spot.
Hikvision IFSEC visitor prize draw
All visitors to the Hikvision stand who submit business cards during Tuesday and Wednesday of IFSEC will be entered into a prize draw, the details of which will be available on the stand. The winners of the prize draw will be announced on the Wednesday evening of the show. Visit Hikvision on Stand D300 to be in with a chance of winning.
Register here to attend the show.
Hikvision is the world’s leading supplier of video surveillance solutions. Featuring the industry’s strongest R&D workforce, Hikvision uses its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to design and develop innovative CCTV and video surveillance products for any security need. For more information, please visit Hikvision’s website at www.hikvision.com.
Phone: +44 07729 804767