Hikvision is an IoT solution and big data service provider with video as its core competency.
Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possess the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Poland Sp. z o.o. is now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Assistant who will support the Sales team.
Working location: Warsaw
- Timely processing and delivering customers’ orders in SAP;
- Responding to customer inquiries for new and existing orders;
- Following up on post-sale customer queries, pricing and invoicing issues;
- Processing credit memos for returns, pricing issues and RMA;
- Maintaining customer data;
- Coordination of proper information flow;
- Daily contact with local and European warehouse;
- Contacting forwarders in case of delivery issues;
- Daily administrative tasks;
- You are an accurate, proactive, experienced, professional and enthusiastic person;
- You are stress resistant and customer friendly;
- First-rate Microsoft, interpersonal- and communication skills (writing and verbally);
- You are firm and concrete in your way of sharing information;
- Being open minded to working in a multi-cultural company;
- Being self-driven and ambitious to be part of a winning culture;
- Strong communication skills in English and Polish, both oral and written;
- Solid skills in Outlook and related products;
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- A growing position with an international work environment;
- We can take you a step further in your professional and personal development;
- Working in a modern office in Warsaw;
- Friendly and relaxing working atmosphere;
- Private medical care;
- Coffee/tea, Christmas gifts, integration events and many attraction;
- Attractive remuneration and benefit;
- Employment contract
* Please send your CV and Motivation Letter in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to your CV the statement below:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO))."