Hikvision is an IoT solution provider with video as its core competency.
Hikvision now has more than 42,000 employees, over 20,000 of which are R&D engineers. The company annually invests over 10% of its annual sales revenue to research and development for continued product innovation. Hikvision has established a complete, multi-level R&D system that includes every operation from research to design, development, testing, technical support, and service.
Hikvision advances the core technologies of audio and video encoding, video image processing, and related data storage, as well as forward-looking technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing and big data. Over the past several years, Hikvision deepened its knowledge and experience in meeting customer needs in various vertical markets, including public security, transportation, retail, education, healthcare, financial institutions, intelligent buildings and others. Accordingly, the company provides professional and customized solutions to meet diverse market requirements. In addition to the video security industry, Hikvision extended its business to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries — all based on video intelligence technology — to explore channels for sustaining long-term development.
Hikvision has established one of the most extensive marketing networks in the industry, comprising 66 international subsidiaries and branch offices, to ensure quick responses to the needs of customers, users and partners. Hikvision products serve a diverse set of vertical markets covering more than 150 countries.
Working location: Warsaw
Position: Marketing Sales
Working location / Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Opis stanowiska / Your job description:
- Define and implement the installer marketing strategy with the product roadmap and local sales strategy
- Gather and analyze consumer data, insights and retail trends from different sources to build the consumer profile and market segmentation
- Maximize B2B sales leads / lead generation
- Creation, coordination and optimization of sales campaigns
- Conduct specific and periodic campaigns and activities to engage installers in collaboration with the sales team and track results, promotion performance reporting and analysis
- Prepare local marketing materials to support campaigns and ensure partners are informed and have access to campaign resources
- Contribute to the execution of integrated campaigns (including content marketing, online and offline events and other forms of digital marketing) to help installers reach better sales result in partnership with Hikvision
- Develop and maintain relationships with our partners while working closely with our sales team to execute salesout plans.
- Identify the needs of our installers in terms of marketing materials, promotions and events, and support them in the most effective way possible.
- Installers/Partner visitation to know market better and go deeper to clients’ needs, buying habits, etc.
Oczekiwania / You are perfect candidate if you have:
- BAC+4/5 in marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in distribution marketing or experience in the B2B model (distributors, resellers, installers etc.) is preferred
- Experience with marketing research
- Familiar with analytic tools and experienced with creating reports and extensive customer profiles
- Self-starter, curious, organized and proactive
- Multitasking and solution oriented
- Open-minded and strong cultural adaptation
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Passionate about high technology
- Native Polish speaker, fluent in English. Bonus points for Chinese
- A growing position with an international work environment, reach in an excellent project team
- We can take you a step further in your professional and personal development
- Variety of projects for security customers waiting for you
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Employment contract
Zastrzegamy możliwość kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami
Please send your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to your CV the statement below: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”