Hikvision is an IoT solution and big data service provider with video as its core competency.
Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possess the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
The Logistics Vertical-Business Development Manager should be an expert in Logistics business sector, understand the logistics market landscape to convert IoT solutions into different value proposition.
The role shall lead enabling growth for businesses within Logistics market vertical.
The role requires a basic understanding of security solution or product portfolios, it also requires someone who has excellent communication skills to interact with customers, business units, product management / marketing team, design and to facilitate solutions for Logistics business application scenarios.
The role will lead critical projects such as: Identifying new business opportunities in logistics market vertical, market research; leading segment-based initiatives, customer partnering; leading presales activities for new solution development.
Working location: Warsaw (possible in the other major cities)
Your job description
- Understanding the Logistics vertical markets relating to its requirements, opportunities and competition.
- Identify growth opportunities within the specific vertical segments, leading innovation efforts and project planning with cross functional organizations/partners ensuring the design of solution that offers unique benefits and superior value to customers.
- Manage and study customer requirements, participate in on-site support during solution verification stage. Develop integrated, multi-channel marketing programs for the specific market segments.
- Consult with, educate, and assist sales teams to help close business opportunities within given vertical segments. Curate complete, cross-category solution for given vertical segment(s), including partnership products as well, to position to customers/sales teams and drive revenue growth
- Works closely with internal teams to successfully influence the product/solution(s) roadmap(s) by defining optimal strategies with proper pricing, timing, and features, tied to organization strategies, through analysis of sales trends, competitors.
- Serve as Europe-wide subject matter expert for the market segment verticals within the key, strategic user and/or commercial markets. Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the given market segments covering customers, deep insights, competition, and industry trends
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in science or technology or commerce relevant.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a manager position of operation or sales field within the logistics industry.
- Client-centric mindset understands and empathizes with the biggest commercial pain points facing Logistics industry.
- Good project management, able to navigate and influence a complex organization to get the resources they need.
- Must be eligible to work in Poland.
- Master’s Degree
- Working experience in international environment
- Excellent intercultural agility
- Deep knowledge of technical applications in relevant with logistics business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Communicative English language writing and speaking.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to analyze market & develop insights in certain methodology.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Strong consultative and problem-solving skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to build rapport and strong working relationships with both internal and external.
Additional Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in Logistics business operations, with a global outlook and localized initiatives.
- Excellent project management, able to navigate and influence a complex organization to get the resources they need.
- Able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
- A growing position with an international work environment, reach in an excellent project team.
- We can take you a step further in your professional and personal development
- Variety of projects for security customers waiting for you
- Attractive remuneration and benefit
- Full time employment
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”