Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Poland is now looking for:
Key Account Manager (Kierownik ds. Kluczowych Klientów) - Video Surveillance Products and Solutions
in the south region - Wroclaw/Kraków/Katowice
who is able to act as an ambassador for the company and the Hikvision brand. The successful candidate should be able to deliver on the following key tasks:
Your job description
• Work closely with colleagues from the sales team.
• Approach and develop investor, system integrator, consultants, architects and engineers throughout the region.
• Promote Hikvision products and solutions to the target investor, system integrator and other partners.
• Perform lobbying in associations and interest groups.
• Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Hikvision products and solutions.
• Assist consultants in specific projects.
• Prepare reports required by the management.
You are perfect candidate if your Profile:
• You have excellent experience in the security or IT industry.
• You have proven negotiation skills on cooperate level.
• You have the ability to be open minded to working in a multi-cultural company.
• You are self-driven and ambitious to be part of a winning culture.
• You have strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal ability.
• You are a bilingual or native Polish speaker
• You have solid experience and skills in MS Outlook and related products.
• You have significant experience in account management.
• Great business sense
• Deep understanding of industry standards, channels and sectors
• Great communication skills
• A positive attitude
• A strong initiative, honesty and integrity
• A growing position with an international work environment, reach in an excellent project team.
• We can take you a step further in your professional and personal development
• Variety of projects for security customers waiting for you
• Attractive remuneration and benefit
•F ull time employment
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”