Hikvision's convenient and secure Cloud Storage Solution backs up and stores video clips. End-users can play back or download videos from anywhere using the Hik-Connect Mobile App, even when cameras go offline or if storage devices go down. Since it's cloud-based, this solution nearly eliminates the risks of losing critical footage from stolen equipment, footage overwriting, or hard drive failure.
This solution uses NVRs with newly designated firmware to transcode camera videos on the cloud.
• Get this simple upgrade with just one click on Hik-ProConnect; it's easy and can be done remotely by the user any time
• Highly cost-effective as there is no need to deploy an extra adaptor to help cameras upload video onto a cloud account
• Safe and secure backup for up to 2 channels of HD video per NVR
*Available NVR models:
- I-Series NVRs, DeepinMind Series NVRs, NVRs with AcuSense technology, with firmware V4.51.025 or above
- K- and Q-Series NVRs with firmware V4.32.110 or above
This solution uses the Hik-ProConnect Box to transcode event videos to optimal definitions and then transmit them onto the cloud.
• Get six 7-day monthly packages for free if you purchase a Hik-ProConnect box
• Enjoy up to 8 video channels of cloud storage per box
• Choose among flexible resolutions – Local video remains in high resolutions and preserves more details while being stored on the cloud in lower resolutions
• Enjoy permanent health monitoring service – This includes remotely checking the status of linked channels and adjusting cloud video definition
• Forget needing new firmware for each Hikvision video security device, which saves you time and is more friendly when upgrading an old system
*Hik-ProConnect Box model: DS-6700NI-S