1. The prize competition is open to all European residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, distributors or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition.
2. The prize competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted by posting to LinkedIn, using hashtags #ColorVuWins. All entries must tag Hikvision Europe’s official account on LinkedIn @HIKVISION Europe. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 00:00 AM on 1 September 2020. The closing date of the prize competition is 12:00 AM midnight on 30 September 2020. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The competition entries will be judged by a panel of three judges from Hikvision based on the footage quality, creativity, and number of ‘likes’, ‘shares’, ‘views’, etc. if applicable. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
6. The Top prize winner will receive a Hikvision 4K Monitor (DS-D5043UC).
7. All eligible entries will receive a T200N portable storage device.
8. The winner will be notified by LinkedIn inbox message. The winner must reply the message within 7 days with their contact email and a postal address to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed your ID or user name of LinkedIn, winning entry being published or made available. If you object to any or all of your information mentioned above being published or made available, please contact the Promoter immediately. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you warrant and represent the following: (a) you are the sole and exclusive owner of the footage; (b) the footage will not infringe on any rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copy right, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights or civil rights; (c) you have obtained appropriate consent from any third parties appearing in the footage to process and use their personal data as permitted herein; (d) all information the footage provided herein is true and accurate; (e) the footage will not contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
18. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to that the Promoter may make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a royalty-free, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive license, for the full period of any intellectual property rights, to use, modify, publish, display, distribute, create derivative works from and reproduce the footage.
20. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including disputes concerning the existence and the validity thereof shall be resolved by means of arbitration and shall be submitted exclusively to the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (“NAI”) in Rotterdam in accordance with NAI rules in effect at the time of applying for arbitration.
21. The Promoter of this prize competition is Hikvision Europe, Dirk Storklaan 3, 2132 PX Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.