EZVIZ, a global smart home brand, is the consumer and residentially focused subsidiary of Hikvision, the world’s largest video surveillance system manufacturer. Founded in 2012, EZVIZ has grown rapidly since then and now markets its products in more than 80 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US.
Since 2016, EZVIZ has been creating a strong base in the European market and is committed to developing its market share across the continent in Benelux, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain. Its European division is headquartered in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, and has adopted a pro-active growth strategy through its dedicated sales. EZVIZ is now looking for an enthusiastic sales manager to join in the growing sales team of EZVIZ in Europe.
- Develop the relationship as well as the knowledge of EZVIZ products with the smart home stores, the wholesalers and the retailers; negotiate the referencing of the products, the stock-in, monitor stock level and improve the sell-out, setting up promotional operations to increase sales.
- Customer visiting to maintain relationship and understand customer needs and problems, to support them grow business.
- Regular offline store visiting to understand our product situation and improve product visibility and user experience.
- Reviewing the market to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing and competition.
- Keep the manager updated to allow him to make accurate sales forecasts by product and by customer.
- Analyze the industry market situation and trend, include technologies, products, prices and strategy, provide corresponding suggestions.
- Setup the sales plan and make sure the execution of the plan.
- You have completed significant commercial training and you have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- You have 2 years of verifiable experience in IT equipment, smart home or home security industry, Consumer Electronics and DIY industry working experience would be a plus.
- You have a high level of business communication in Polish and English, Chinese would be a plus.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can work within a multicultural environment.
- You are comfortable with numbers and you are comfortable with calculating margins and making negotiations.
- You have a strong affinity with sales and able to be successful in negotiations.
- You are able to work within a fast-paced multitasking environment and have the ability to manage stress.
- You have solid experience and skills in MS Outlook, Excel, PPT and related tools.
Please send your application to Yi.Li@ezvizlife.com.