Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possess the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision is searching for a dynamic Partner Alliance Manager who will be responsible for a range of activities to support the implementation of new technical solutions within the European market. This position will be based in Hikvision’s office in Hoofddorp, Netherlands.
- Engage with marketing and sales teams to implement vendor call campaigns, advertise new product rollouts, drive promotions and engage at customer tradeshows, conferences and networking events.
- Manage relationships with partners, distribution channels and other external parties to promote the Hikvision brand.
- Drive sales and engineering training and related endeavours to ensure compliance with partner programs, certification requirements, incentives, discounting structures, and other benefits
- Collaborate and effectively interact with vendor solutions, promotions, and trainings across our internal teams including sales, contracts, and executives
- Facilitate relationships between Hikvsion’s sales team and our partners’ account managers in order to drive the sales process
- Prepare an annual budget for vendor funded events or marketing efforts
- Execute joint customer sales calls with Hikvision and our partner sales teams to uncover opportunities, recommend appropriate solutions and grow pipeline
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within our partner organisations
- Work with our partners to facilitate and provide training, joint market strategies and social events
- Other responsibilities as assigned to drive overall growth of the organization.
- You are a professional with significant experience in the security technology/surveillance industry
- 5+ years successful experience working in sales, or a channel / partner relations position.
- You have sufficient knowledge in surveillance, security, IP and network technology.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced, dynamic, and changing environment
- Strong communication skills, ability and desire to collaborate with internal constituents and a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated capability of building strong business relationships
- Must be a self-motivated problem solver with ability to escalate issues when necessary
- Ability to work autonomously and confidently apply creative and innovative ideas to the business
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, excellent presentation skills, enthusiastic, and highly motivated with a strong work ethic
Please send your application to email@example.com