Hikvision is a world leading provider of security products and solutions. Featuring an extensive and highly skilled R&D workforce, Hikvision manufactures a full suite of comprehensive products and solutions for a broad range of vertical markets. In addition to the security industry, Hikvision extends its reach to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries to achieve its long-term vision. Hikvision products also provide powerful business intelligence for end users, which can enable more efficient operations and greater commercial success.
- Promote Hikvision products and services to key accounts including systems integrators, sub-distributors, installers, consultants and end users in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Follow up new business opportunities and arrange meetings with key accounts.
- Planning and preparing presentations to key accounts.
- Communicate product features, benefits and developments to key accounts.
- Actively encourage the specification of systems to include Hikvision products and solutions.
- Work closely with distribution partners to fulfil the key accounts’ requirements.
- Assist with the development of market strategies for Hikvision products and solutions.
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Hikvision products and solutions.
- Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Hikvision products and solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely reports in support of your role or for management requirements.
- Experience in a business acquisition role selling Electronic or IT Solutions.
- Great business sense and sales ability.
- Deep understanding of local business culture and great communication skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Initiative, Honesty and Integrity.
- Fluent in English and Serbian language.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org