Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision is now searching for a proactive and detail-oriented Junior Financial Planner & Analyst to join our team in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
· Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
· Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
· Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
· Ad-hoc business performance reporting
· Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
· Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
· Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
· Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
· At least a Bachelor of Accounting, Finance or Economics
· A minimum of 3 years of experience at a (global/ European) large enterprise
· Fluency in English and Chinese, can use both as working language
· SAP experience (preferred).
· Experience in big 4 is preferred
· Possess strong accounting knowledge.
· Possess strong communication skill
· Have logical and analytical skills
· Be decisive on real time basis.
· Possess people management skills
· Have good business knowledge
· Having advanced MS Excel knowledge
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
· Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure.
Please send your application (CV & motivation letter) in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org