Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possess the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision GmbH is now looking for an experienced Finance Accountant for our DACH area.
- Responsible for the daily financial management. You will be in charge of bookkeeping, monthly closing, annual reporting, tax declaration and tax return; cash flow monitoring, financial and tax planning.
- Follow the German’s Accounting and Tax regulations; set up the operation flows accordingly, inform about the policy needs released by government.
- Suggest and initiate improvement to finance related processes and proactively indicate what are the potential Financial Risks.
- Establish and improve the Finance Related internal control Process and regulations; cooperate with HQ project team to establish finance platform and system.
- Function as business partner and internal consultant for local employees and HQ. Support the business, the country manager and other teams to get the company operating accordingly and optimally.
- Help to transfer financial tasks from an outsourced party to in-house.
- Support other ad-hoc tasks.
- A major in accounting, auditing and/or finance management, more than 4 years financial related work experience in an international environment is preferred;
- A perfect and up-to-date knowledge of the German financial and tax laws;
- A strong statistical and analytical ability.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both in English and German.
- Accurate- and effective communication skills, good coordinator, problem solver and fast learner.
- Experience in enterprise financial management, financial internal control, good in analysis of data problems; excellent SAP and Excel skills.
Please send your application (CV & motivation letter) in English to email@example.com