Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Europe B.V. is now looking for a Country Sales Manager with people management responsibilities.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experienced as a Sales Manager preferably in the surveillance industry.
- Ability to effectively utilize resources to solve issues and create solutions to customer and partner needs and problems.
- Ability to project a strong leadership image and foster a cooperative working relationship with other management and colleagues.
- Skilled at customer relations, strong business planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to maintain positive company image and brand.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to conduct well-organized training sessions and convey technical information clearly at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle peak volumes of work.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Please send your application to email@example.com