Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras, NVRs/DVRs, Intercoms, Access Control and Intrusions to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry. Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Europe B.V. is now looking for a Channel Sales Representative - Finland
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Identify new sales opportunities and market trends.
- Develop and implement channel sales strategies, create short and long term business plans to increase sales revenue.
- Build and maintain sustainable relationship with existing and potential Tier-1 distributors to diversify distribution channels.
- Develop new Tier-2 distributors regularly evaluate their performance, qualification, capability in order to maximize channel coverage in regional market.
- Responsible for annual & quarterly target settings for distributors; follow up with KPIs linked to these targets.
- Plan, implement and follow up with distributors’ marketing activities (such as product/solution roadshow, seminar, workshop, forum etc.) with marketing team.
- Responsible for contract management of channel partners.
- Implement local sales processes, systems/tools and channel policy/guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Systems or Business is required.
- An interest in surveillance products and solutions.
- Proven working experience in related industry is a plus.
- A great passion for sales, and good understanding of it, as well as some technical background.
- You work well under pressure.
- Well target organization and orientation.
- Valid Driving License is required.
- You must be located within convenient commuting distance Hoofddorp/Amsterdam area.
Please send your application (CV & motivation letter) in English to: email@example.com