Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Europe B.V. is now looking for a Channel Sales Manager (area Romania) who will focus on
- Making regular visits to partners to develop positive working relationships and to educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered; providing current information about new products and enhancements.
- Ensuring proper stock of products for the respective accounts.
- Developing process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Working with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Evaluating partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Forecasting all revenue, product and budgetary expectations for each account in Channel/Distribution sales.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned quota.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in the market place and competitor activities.
- Establishing, directing, managing, coordinating and evaluating varied components of the company’s channel/distribution sales program, where necessary.
- Addressing partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Reviewing the market to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing and competition.
- Working closely with Marketing, Product Management and Sales to continually refine and improve our market position; assisting in development of messaging, sales tools, campaigns, promotions and necessary marketing plans.
- Working with Finance to resolve credit issues and keep accounts in good standing.
- Analyzing sales statistics, market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Conducting regular business plan reviews with customers to ensure company goals and strategies are understood, achieved and implemented.
- Experienced as a Channel Sales Manager preferably in the surveillance industry.
- Ability to effectively utilize resources to solve issues and create solutions to customer and partner needs and problems.
- Ability to project a strong leadership image and foster a cooperative working relationship with other management and colleagues.
- Skilled at customer relations, strong business planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to maintain positive company image and brand.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to conduct well-organized training sessions and convey technical information clearly at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle peak volumes of work.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Please send your application to email@example.com