Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision is searching for a Business Development Manager ARC(Alarm Receiving Center) who will play a pivotal role in the engagement with ARC to improve Hikvision business performance and reputation, and to ensure healthy and sustainable business growth.
Hikvision therefore requires the Business Development Manager | Alarm Receiving Center for the BENELUX region to work as an ambassador of the company and Hikvision's brand, through the delivery of such tasks:
- Develop the ARC market, see clearly the ARC market of both intrusion alarm business and video alarm business. Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Promote and consult Hikvision product/solution to ARC
- Approach ARC to work together to provide good service package to users and installers.
- Work with alarm receiving software company to create joint solution
- Follow up the opportunities from ARC
- Planning and preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
- Deliver product and commercial education and training in conjunction business partners.
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Hikvision products and solutions.
- Assist the development of market strategies/ vertical solution
- Prepare reports required by the management
- Experience in the ARC vertical.
- Proven negotiation skills on corporate level.
- Ability to be open minded to working in a multi-cultural company.
- Ability to be self-driven and has the ambitious to be part of a winning culture.
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- Solid skills in Outlook and related products.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Ability to work in the BENELUX region.
The key attributes expected from Business Development Manager ARC include:
- Deep understanding of ARC market
- Great business sense
- Great communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Great negotiation skills
- Initiative, Honesty and Integrity
Please send your application (CV & motivation letter) in English to: email@example.com