Channel Sales Iberia
· Analyze the market in Iberia region and better understand sales channel in Iberia regions.
· Maintain customer partnership in Iberia
· Improve brand market share and product coverage continually.
· Prepare reports required by management
· Bachelor degree or above electronic or ITC major is preferred.
· 3 years or above experience of channel sales in IT or relevant industry is preferred; have understanding of channel sales, with strong customer management ability
· Proven negotiation skills on corporate level and able to cope with stress
· Strong communication skills in Portuguese, (English and Spanish will be a must) and Chinese is a really valorate, oral and written. Local long-term visa or residential visa is preferred
· Ability to be open minded to working in a multi-cultural company.
The key attributes expected from Sales Channel for Iberia
- Deep understanding of the market
- Great business sense
- Great communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Great negotiation skills
- Initiative, Honesty and Integrity
If you are interested, please send your application (CV and motivation letter) to: email@example.com