- Cluster Storage
- PCI-E 3.0 bus.
- 12 Gb SAS 3.0 high-speed I/O channel.
- Redundant design for key components.
- Modular and no-cable design.
- Single controller with one 64-bit multi-core processor.
- 16/24/32 GB cache.
- 6 Gigabit network interfaces.
- N + M: K redundant mechanism. (N∈[1, 15], M∈[1, 4], K∈[1, 4])
- When there are K fault devices, data will not lose, and the business will not be interrupted.
- When the fault device number exceeds K, the business will not be interrupted.
- When SAS is exchanging, if the controller software fails, it will not affect the HDD capacity of the current node and normal use of data.
- Based on the bottom layer management structure of the stream media, it can solve the problem that the damaged file system will lead to file unreadability or loss. The cyclic covering writing will not produce file fragments.
- Supports mixed storage of video stream and picture stream.
- Supports camera access through RTSP, ONVIF, PSIA protocol, etc.
- Centralized operation and maintenance, realizing centralized management of multi-devices.
- Supports changing disk/device in batch.
- Supports abundant alarm management methods, including alarm via indicators, mobile phone messages, emails, etc. to raise device maintenance efficiency.
Hardware Platform of New Generation
System Configuration of High Performance
Ultra-Fault-Tolerant Network RAID
SAS Exchange Architecture of High Availability
Stream Data Management Structure of High Performance
Direct Storage of Mixed Stream
User-Friendly Operation and Maintenance