Hikvision brings AI experience to Security Essen with partners
August 28, 2018
Hikvision, the world’s leading supplier of innovative video surveillance products and solutions, will be exhibiting the latest in surveillance technology at Security Essen on 25-28 September at the Messe Essen. This year’s presence will incorporate Hikvision technology advances, including in AI, and will represent major partners. The event is the world’s leading trade fair for security, and welcomes everyone in the industry from CEOs to technical engineers.
The booth will be a showcase of Hikvision’s latest products and technologies, with a focus on the products that are already delivering cutting-edge AI technology to applications in the security industry and beyond. There will be interactive areas for AI and Retail - for visitors to become immersed in the experience, and have first-hand experience of the products and solutions.
Hikvision’s drive to deliver AI into its products pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in a wide range of scenarios. It also helps partner to excel in delivering smart, effective solutions to end users, with joint projects strengthening the offering of both parties. Hikvision has invited six partners to exhibit on the booth to demonstrate this:
- Hikvision works with leading VMS software provider, Milestone Systems, developing plug-ins to Milestone’s platform to enhance Hikvision camera capabilities. The most recent are the ‘ANPR, Fisheye and Metadata’ plug-ins.
- With 10 years’ experience in delivering surveillance optimised storage performance, Seagate created the first drive specifically for artificial intelligence (AI) enabled video surveillance solutions, SkyHawk AI, and supports Hikvision’s solutions.
- Eagle Eye Networks is the leading global provider of cyber-secure cloud-based video surveillance solutions. Hikvision IP cameras and HD-TVI recorders and encoders are integrated into the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS.
- IPS Intelligent Video Analytics have more than 50 years’ experience in the development of camera-based and server-based analytics modules. Five camera-based IPS analytics modules are integrated on Hikvision HEOP cameras.
- SeeTec is a pioneer in VMS software solutions and works closely with Hikvision in solutions to the Transport, logistics and retail segments.
- Finally, Siklu provides hardware for the transmission of video signals employing high frequency mmWave wireless fibre technology. This technology is used in a number of Hikvision city solutions.
Visitors will also see a wide range of Hikvision innovations and products, including the latest ColorVu and AcuSense technologies; Thermal, DarkFighter® and PanoVu cameras; Industry, Smart building and Smart home solutions; and advances in Access Control.
“It’s an exciting time in the security industry, with AI technology now having practical applications and making solution smarter than ever”, says Allen Xue, Hikvision’s DACH Regional Manager. “We are pleased to be able to give visitors to Security Essen an interactive experience to show what our products to do, and delighted to invite our main partners to exhibit with us on the stand. This is testimony to our commitment to lasting relationships that add value to all our customers.”