Explosion-Proof and Anti-Corrosion Series
HikCentral Access Control is Hikvision’s lightweight platform for professional and flexible access control, time attendance, and intercom management, making daily operations simpler and more efficient for small- and medium-sized businesses.
With intuitive web and app interfaces, Human Resource managers, security managers and employees can all navigate through daily tasks easily using HikCentral Access Control.
· Multiple credential methods, including fingerprint, face, iris, card, QR code, PIN code, Bluetooth, NFC
· 512 authentications to choose from
Including multi-door interlocking, first person in, anti-passback, multi-factor authentication, emergency evacuation solution and more
· Dynamic views of multiple sites and access control device status all at the same time
· Shortcuts to handle events and alarms directly onboard
Unique styles and layouts with essential information and access permissions
Easy setting and scheduling for normal, man-hour, multiple, or temporary shifts for various roles
· 30+ of common report types
· Personalized report templates
· Exporting formats include Excel, PDF, and CSV
· Supports web & mobile app check
· Self-service attendance result check and exception applications
· Integration with third-party ERPs, HRMS, & payroll systems
· Via database, local files, or SFTP
User-friendly interfaces and quick setup wizards help supervisors manage employee attendance with great flexibility. They can also arrange shifts and schedules easily. Human resource personnel will enjoy the diverse report template types and automated paper size & orientation when printing.
Employees will get through gates and take attendance at the workplace more efficiently via multiple authentication methods. They can check their own attendance results quickly and apply for exceptions on the portal or mobile app without the need to interrupt their supervisors.
With the professional and flexible access control management module, security managers can assign various credential methods to employees. What’s more, the advanced access strategies can ensure enhanced security for sensitive areas.