Turbo HD X is redefining security – from a passive system to an active one. This is accomplished by integrating three essentials:
• an effective camera with built-in siren and flashing light for immediate response,
• a powerful DVR with the capability to trigger accurate alarms, and
• a mobile app that displays your video feed, anywhere, any time.
The front-end alarm warns and deters intruders, while the back-end will push notifications to security personnel. Alarm information will also be shown on mobile devices.
• Front-end: Combining video and non-video technology, Turbo HD X detects events in progress.
• Back-end: Deep learning technology empowers radical event detection and response.
A Unified System
It’s a complete and unified alarm system including front- and backend devices as well as a centralized management platform.
Analog security products have been popular among installers and customers for many years. Analog solution architecture is much simpler, making it easier to set up and maintain; and to fulfill the same security needs, an analog solution is usually more cost-effective than an IP solution.
Ever since their launch in 2013, Hikvision’s Turbo HD Series analog products have been widely applauded for their amazing abilities. The Turbo HD line transforms analog CCTV video into high quality, high-definition surveillance. The latest Turbo iteration – Turbo HD 5.0 – takes everything a step further, employing AcuSense – a smart VCA technology based on deep learning algorithms – and ColorVu – 24-hour chromatic imaging.