A powerful, convenient and fail-proof server for video management, business intelligence, and data storage.
Hikvision Blazer Pro is an all-in-one Recorder that combines Hikvision’s powerful video management system with data storage into one physical server unit. The Blazer Pro has what it takes to satisfy any requirement – from basic functions like recording, live view, playback, and alarm management, to optional advanced functions such as license plate recognition, people counting report. With our industry-leading double-board design and many advanced video footage and system safety technologies, the Blazer Pro meets the highest demands for features and reliability in critical installations.
With advanced and easy video management, the Blazer Pro is ideal for 128- to 256-channel, medium-sized projects, including shopping malls, buildings, casinos, etc.
Unique double boards design
• Double board design, risk isolation, more reliable
• Storage board works independently in case of VMS Server failure
• Recording and preview, playback not affected by VMS server failure
Third Party VMS Server
• Single board design, when VMS fails:
Recording and play back will be not available;
Recording of VMS failure period will be lost.
NVR/DVR can back up VIP camera channel recording in real time to Blazer Pro, so there will be 2 video footage of VIP cameras for safer recording.
• Ability to manage and co-work with your existing NVR/DVRs, to form a new system;
• Easily turn your current single client NVR/IPC solution to a multi user support and centralized monitoring system.
One easy interface to manage Hikvision DVR/NVR/IPC
• Alarm information, location, and relevant video in Alarm Center in 1 screen
• Search alarm information history conveniently in the same interface
Easier alarm management. Fewer clicks get you there.
• Group management of entrance
• SMART search based on vehicle’s plate number
• Custom reporting of vehicle traffic at specified entrance
Find a specified vehicle’s entrance video footage quickly when combined with barrier integration & automate VIP vehicle entrance.
• Customer distribution reports, based on data collected from person-counting cameras in shopping areas during a specific time period, can be easily generated
• Daily, weekly, and monthly customer distribution reports contribute to improved personnel scheduling and effectively enhance marketing strategies
Use these reports to better know how your business thrives